Monday, February 16, 2009

Aim - Title

I decided to start this blog that I would make into an Atheist's perspective on Neo-Paganism above all.
Let there be no confusion about this: I am an Atheist and I don't think there's anything anyone could do to change that. Yes sure I dabble in Paganism and LaVey-an Satanism but in the end Atheism (yes, I know LaVey-an is an Atheist religion, but I am talking Atheism free of any thought in the religious frame) is the only one that gives me a peace of mind. Comfort.
Yea sure I am involved in the issues of this life I have here on planet Earth (history and literature, languages of some of the peoples of this planet) but the most comfortable and awe-inspiring thing I can think of is a Hubble Space Telescope picture.
Well, this blog is not going to be about Astronomy. To be honest, there is little I can say in that field that would matter. I specialize in those Earthly things.
Though Christians would tell a person like me "If you're so dying to become the stardust that you admire so much, why don't you kill yourself?". There are more answers I could give to that one: "Well, I am alive now, so I might as well make the most of it, plenty of time to become stardust later" or "O just hang around to annoy you!"
I've never understood how an almighty god could give them the reason to live and I find it a sign of terrible weakness that someone can't define their own goals in life, if they are so desperate for them. I... just take it by the ear.
So as long as I'm dabbling in new religions, I might as well make a blog of it, to sum conclusions and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment